The illegitimate creative manifesto
I was going through my papers and found three pages of loose notes. They must be recent, but I don’t know why I made them, whether they are my own ideas or notes jotted down from something that I read or saw. They are organized but hurried. They comprise a manifesto of sorts. I just don’t know whether it is mine or someone else’s.
Do you recognize the words as your own?
- Peaceful. Share it. Sense of beauty.
- JOY —-> uplift. Be in the flow.
- Will never be bored, art gives me a sense of explanation and helps other people in a teaching way.
—> Make a difference
- Become an excellent painter. To come adventure. Be free. Freedom!
- Make people laugh, and give people a new way of looking at things.
- Relevant, helpful. Share my knowledge
- Freedom and openness to the growth signs life poses… My intuition is so much better than what I think I should be doing. Purpose that is staying open and living life that makes a kind of freedom. Allow life to inform me.
- Create, be an artists. time was an illness that hit the family. Helping others. Build more of an arts community. So many artists who are involved in the artistic community.
- Deeply creative urge…incredible rational….science and math…that these things that I do. Create a life that covers the circle.
- Be an enabler of creation and sharing of creative output.